Send money to China online with Western Union
Family and friends are especially important during this time of year. Wherever you need to send money in China, from Harbin to Hong Kong, you can count on Western Union with special pricing starting at $5 fee.* Price your transaction here.
- Send money in minutes** for cash pick-up starting at $5 fee.*
- Your receiver can choose to receive money transfers directly into their bank account.2
- Choose the service that's right for you to send money to China and pay with your bank account or a credit or debit card.
- Use our free four-star rated mobile app (iTunes or Google Play) to transfer money to China on the go.
- Enjoy 135 years of reliable service and experience.
Online options to send money to China:
|From your bank account to a Western Union location.||Convenient transfers starting at $5 fee*|
|From your debit or credit card to a Western Union location.||Our fastest service starting at $5 fee*|
Getting started is easy
- Sign up for an account online.
- Choose your sending method.
- Enter your receiver and payment information.
* WESTERN UNION MAKES MONEY FROM CURRENCY EXCHANGE.
** Date available will be displayed on receipt. Service and funds availability depends on certain factors including the Service selected, the selection of delayed delivery options, amount sent, destination country, currency availability, regulatory issues, consumer protection issues, identification requirements, delivery restrictions, agent location hours, and differences in time zones (collectively, “Restrictions”).
1 Card issuer cash advance fee and associated interest charges may apply.
2 Subject to Agent terms of service. Participating banks include Postal Savings Bank of China Online Banking, selected branches of Agricultural Bank of China Online Banking (limited to branches providing service to receive money via online banking), China Everbright Bank Online Banking and Shanghai Pudong Development Bank Online Banking. For more details on how to receive via online banking, receivers can enquire at one of the these local Agent bank branches.