Notice regarding WU® Pay Cash Back Program
Please be advised: effective December 10 2013, the WU Pay Cash Back program has closed.
Customers with WU Pay Cash Back rewards, eligible for redemption will be notified by email, and qualifying rewards will be issued . see cash back termsIf you have any questions regarding the WU Pay Cash Back program, email us at
Here were the terms for the WU®Pay cash back program:
- On qualifying purchases, you may earn up to a limit of $20.00 cash back per order at the WU Pay Gift Card Mall, or on WU Pay orders at participating online retailers.See details and restrictions listed in the learn more of the specific offer you are interested in. Cash Back amounts vary by merchant, by promotional period, and offers are subject to change.
- Earn up to 1% cash back rewards on qualifying WU Pay purchases.
- You may earn up to two hundred U.S. dollars ($200.00) of cash back savings within a 12 month period.
- Cash back earnings are valid for a period of 12 months. After 12 months, the cash back earning will expire.
- Cash back coupons that have been created, are valid and active for a period of 6 months. After 6 months, the cash back coupon will expire.
- You must opt in to the WU Pay Cash Back program to earn cash back rewards. WU Pay recommends you opt into the program as soon as you make a purchase with WU Pay, information on how to join the Cash Back program is listed on your bill. If you do not opt in to the program, you will not earn cash back.
- You have 60 days from the time you make your WU Pay purchase to opt in to the program. After 60 days, you will not earn Cash Back rewards on these purchases.
- Order must be paid in full to earn your cash back
- Not applicable to returned products or refunded orders due to out of stock inventory
- WU Pay reserves the right to change or terminate this offer at any time
- Special limited time offer or introductory cash back incentives may be offered, see individual offer details for additional terms
Click here to see the complete list of terms and conditions.